Ski Resort Boundaries delineates the physical extent of lift-served alpine ski areas across the United States. Boundaries incorporate ski trails, skiable terrain, ski lifts, lodging (including shops and restaurants), parking and other buildings and facilities operated by the ski resort.
- Target mobile messaging: Push notification coupons and promotions reach their targets more effectively using predefined ski area attraction geofences.
- Track consumer behavior: Marketers can gain insights into customer’s precise location and behavior.
- Evaluate real estate: Proximity to ski resorts can be a key selling point for home buyers.
Ski Resort Boundaries incorporates nearly 350 Ski Resorts nationwide.
- Attributes include geographic references, location, alternate names, address and contact information.
- Change table details adds/deletes/changes from last release.
- Quarterly updates detail where changes and coverage expansion have occurred.
- Coverage: United States
- Release Schedule: Quarterly
- Unit of Sale: Nation (US)