Speedway Boundaries delineates the physical extent of racing facilities for NASCAR and other race venues across the United States. Each boundary includes tracks, primary and secondary buildings, plus facility-managed parking. Additional attributes include geographic references, location information and track event affiliations.
- Targeted mobile messaging: Push notification coupons and promotions reach their targets more effectively through predefined event venue geofences.
- Consumer insights: Marketers can track customer location to understand consumer behavior.
- Real estate evaluation: Speedway proximity can be a relevant concern for commercial and residential real estate buyers.
Speedway Boundaries incorporates approximately 345 speedways nationwide.
- Attribute table contains regular and ongoing sporting and event affiliations associated with each speedway. Professional racing affiliations (by organization) are also included. Note: One-time events or mixed venues (such as concerts) are not available.
- Change table details adds/deletes/changes from last release.
- Quarterly updates detail where changes and coverage expansion have occurred.
- Coverage: United States
- Release Schedule: Quarterly
- Unit of Sale: Nation (US)