Stadium Boundaries delineates the physical extent of stadium and ballpark facilities across the United States. A stadium boundary, representing a venue typically utilized for sports, entertainment or other outdoor public events, includes primary and secondary buildings along with facility-managed parking. Additional attributes include geographic references and location information.
- Target mobile messaging: Push notification coupons and promotions to reach targets more effectively using predefined stadium geofences
- Track consumer behavior: Marketers can gain insights into customer’s precise location.
- Evaluate real estate: Commercial and residential real estate agents can assess how the proximity to a stadium can impact buying decisions.
- Stadium Boundaries incorporates over 1600 stadiums nationwide, including professional and collegiate football stadiums, baseball parks and other outdoor sporting facilities.
- Attribute table contains regular and ongoing sporting and event affiliations associated with each stadium. Professional affiliations (by organization) and event names are also included. Note: One-time events or mixed venues (such as concerts) are not available.
- Change table details adds/deletes/changes from last release.
- Quarterly updates detail where changes and coverage expansion have occurred.
- Coverage: United States
- Release Schedule: Quarterly
- Unit of Sale: Nation (US)