CarrierInfo provides information about the spatial extent of local and wireless telephone service providers. This data supports in-depth analysis at multiple levels with three distinct views of the industry:
- A macro view depicts the entire communications landscape, and includes the service region for each telecommunications operating company.
- A high-level company view makes it easy to identify the footprints of major carriers.
- An operating company view details the service area for all of a parent company's OCNs.
Quickly identify and compare the overall competitive landscape of various carriers.
More accurately determine coverage areas by service type:
- Parent company name
- Carrier name
- Operating company number (OCN)
Easily correlate Pitney Bowes ExchangeInfo Plus, RateCenterInfo, MobileMarketInfo, and CallingAreaInfo products.
- Comprehensive data: Includes incumbent local exchange carrier (ILEC), competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC) and wireless carrier service information in a single source
- Parent company layer: Provides a researched parent company name so affiliates can be analyzed as part of a larger parent company view
- OCN layer: Gives a more detailed view of a parent company’s individual operating company numbers
- Telcordia® LERGTM based company names: Provide the critical link for more accurate insight when combined with industry-recognized company namesVisualize the calling area from two perspectives.
Attributes include, but are not limited to:
- Service area regions for each operating company number (OCN)
- Service area regions for the parent companies of OCNs
- Coverage: 50 States, DC, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Marianas Islands, US Virgin Islands
- Release Schedule: Quarterly
- Unit of Sale: National