BoundaryLine contains all levels of electoral and administrative boundaries for Great Britain, including districts, wards, civil parishes (or communities), parliamentary, assembly and European constituencies.
- Improves statistical analysis
- Enables location-based targeting
- Supports asset management
- Guides development and land-use planning
- Aids environmental impact analysis
- Enhances marketing analysis
Offers a compilation of 54 datasets detailing Great Britain’s administrative and voting boundaries. Data is sourced from Ordnance Survey, the UK's national mapping agency.
- Files are split into separate tables at different levels of geography for ease of use.
- Regional coverage for names and gazetteers is provided in vector format.
- Coverage: United Kingdom
- Release Schedule: Bi-Annually
- Unit of Sale: Nation (UK)