PostCode Reference File - UK Postcodes
Postcode Reference File provides names and geographical locations for the 1.7 million unique postcodes in the UK. It also contains the Royal Mail Postcode Sector Delivery Points Weighted Centroids, which provides names and delivery points weighted centroids for the more than 9,000 postcode sectors in the UK.
- Provides the most complete information on UK postcode sectors
- Enables users to add additional data fields to create their own postcode sector database
- Improves ability to geocode existing postcode referenced database to the postcode sector centroid
Contains all the postcodes from the latest PAF and Postzon files (copyright of Royal Mail) with their respective grid coordinates.
- Can be used with geocoding software to quickly add grid references to other postcoded databases.
- Full postcodes can be mapped as symbols at their approximate locations.
- Coverage: United Kingdom
- Release Schedule: Bi-Annually
- Unit of Sale: Nation (UK)