The ZIP+4 Centroids data set identifies more than 60 million deliverable USPS ZIP+4s and correlates this information to US Census Block data. Because ZIP+4 Codes represent small areas, they can more accurately identify latitude and longitude coordinates regardless of misspelled street names or scrambled street numbers. ZIP+4 Centroids are the most accurate ZIP Code data product sold.
- Provides address matching to complement StreetPro®
- Creates dot density maps that illustrate market locations
- Allows use of ZIP+4 Centroids to overlay maps created from other databases
- Helps businesses analyze spatial relationships between current business locations, customers and competitors.
- Facilitates territory definition
- Enables direct mail targeting at the ZIP+4 level
- Coverage: USA including DC and PR
- Release Schedule: Quarterly
- Unit of Sale: Nation (US) or State