GeoEnrichment Demographic Data delivers vital socioeconomic information within a geographic context to provide a deeper understanding of current and potential markets. The Pitney Bowes GeoEnrichment process leverages our location intelligence software and data to create derived datasets that provide descriptive information about a location. These data products are produced by associating precise locations to either Pitney Bowes’ list of known addresses, or our clients’ customers’ addresses, to quickly search and retrieve relevant information in a simple, quick, and more accurate process via our unique identifier, called the pbKey™. This eliminates the need for complex geospatial processing and helps clients get their desired information faster, leading to more efficient business practices.
The GeoEnrichment Demographic Data suite provides reliable and more accurate information about the socioeconomic characteristics of an area. It includes information such as household income, race, and consumer spending habits. The thousands of variables included within GeoEnrichment Demographic Data allow clients to glean insights about current and potential markets down to the block level, and better execute intelligence-based marketing, planning, and expansion strategies.
Improve your business practices based on the most comprehensive data available:
- Improve customer acquisition rates and reduce costs.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and increase retention.
- Inform communication strategies, building strong and profitable customer relationships.
- Build a clearer picture of customers.
- Understand the makeup of markets.
- Identify new potential locations.
GeoEnrichment Demographic Data delivers valuable insight on your customers, providing thousands of variables related to:
- Marital Status
- Local Business Summaries
- Purchasing Behavior
- Financial Assets
- Most comprehensive and accurate coverage available from Pitney Bowes derived from our best in class geocoder.
- Available at the nationwide or state level for use case specific needs.
- The pbKey allows for fast and easy lookup of important information.
- Available in a Spectrum-suppored format or a flat text file for flexibility in usage.
- Updated regularly to ensure you have the latest data.
- Coverage: United States
- Release Schedule: Quarterly
- Unit of Sale: Country, State
- Groundview®: Household Income
- Groundview®: Household Financial Assets and Wealth
- Groundview®: Housing
- Groundview®: Consumer Vitality
- Groundview®: Business Summary – NAICS & SIC
- Groundview®: Consumer Expenditure Potential
- Groundview®: Retail Sales Potential
- Groundview®: Settlement Spaces
- Groundview®: Family
- Groundview®: Population
- Groundview®: Update Profile
- Groundview®: Socio-Economic
- Groundview®: Population by Hispanic/Non-Hispanic
- Groundview®: Population by Race
- Groundview®: Complete
- Groundview®: Household Finances Suite
- Groundview®: Consumer Behavior Suite
- Groundview®: Population Profile Suite