Base Demographics provides comprehensive coverage of global demographics such as population, age, sex, and race as they relate to local administrative and/or postal geographies. The Base Demographics portfolio extends to 140 countries globally, offering information on 6.7 billion consumers.
Variables are included for:
- Age bands
- The data is globally consistent, comparable and ideal for multi-national research.
- Data quality is ensured by a strict quality control process, and maintained with continuous updates by our in-house statistical and geographic department.
- Demographic data allows companies to target regional markets with increased precision and accuracy.
- The ability to combine demographic data with the postcode, administrative or small area boundaries allows visualization and supports effective, efficient decision-making.
- Population figures are shown as projected averages for the current year on the basis of official statistics. They are represented in absolute numbers and "per mile" shares.
- Household data represents the total number of households per geography.
- Gender is based on total population.
- Age is represented in 15-year age bands.
- Coverage: 140 countries
- Release Schedule: Annually
- Unit of Sale: National