CAMEO - Consumer segmentation geodemographics
CAMEO links address information to demographic, lifestyle and socio-economic insight. This consumer segmentation system helps organizations understand who their customers are, where they live and how they behave.
Plan your marketing activity based on the most comprehensive data available:
- Improve customer acquisition rates.
- identify cross-sell opportunities and increase retention.
- Inform communication strategies.
- Get a clearer picture of online and offline customers.
- Understand the makeup of retail catchments.
- Identify new store locations.
- Benchmark performance.
CAMEO segmentation tools divide consumers into groups of individuals that are similar in specific ways, using real-life information such as:
- Marital Status
- Property characteristics
- Purchasing behavior
- Educational attainment
- Vehicle ownership
- Presence of children
- Urban / Rural location
- Attitudes and motivations
- Financial products
- Commuter patterns
- Channel preference
- Provides segmentation coverage for 37 countries
- Available in Group, Category and International classification code
- Includes analysis variables that describe key demographic components
- Suitable for both Location Intelligence and Customer Insight applications
- Updated regularly to ensure the latest data
- Comprehensive sales and technical support
- Coverage: 37 Countries
- Release Schedule: Annually
- Unit of Sale: Country