Purchasing Power - Disposable income data
Purchasing Power provides a more accurate representation of the disposable income (after taxes and social contributions) of a given region’s population, including net incomes from:
- Unemployment benefits
- Benefit payments
- Other national transfer payments
- Income data allows companies to target regional markets for individual product groups with increased precision.
- Data quality is ensured by a strict quality control process.
- Datasets are maintained and consistently updated by our in-house statistical and geographic department.
- Data is linked to our associated boundary files so that users can geographically visualize the data and support more efficient, effective decision-making.
Data is indexed to give users the ability to measure change in purchasing power across wide geographies
- Coverage: Global
- Release Schedule: Annually
- Unit of Sale: National