Ordnance Survey AddressBase®
AddressBase from Ordnance Survey provides a coordinate and unique property reference number (UPRN) for each address in Great Britain. This nationwide address file classifies each address as either residential or commercial and provides a variety of additional property attributes.
AddressBase makes it easy to link additional information about a property to a single address and locate it on a map.
- Business Intelligence: Explore data more effectively by cross-referencing a wide range of information sources.
- Marketing: Target customers and prospects more accurately.
- Financial services: Gain more insight into fraud risk and improve regulatory compliance.
- Infrastructure planning: Know where new homes and offices are going to be built.
- Coverage: Great Britian and United Kingdom
- Release Schedule: Every 6 weeks
- Unit of Sale: Nation (UK)
Available in four versions, depending on the level of detail and coverage required:
- AddressBase matches the 28 million Royal Mail postal address file records to local authority unique property reference numbers (UPRN), and classifies each address as residential or commercial.
- AddressBase Plus includes 6 million additional addresses, providing up-to-date local authority address data, multi-occupancy addresses and OS MasterMap TOID references along with Royal Mail PAF data.
- AddressBase Premium provides the most up-to-date, accurate information for 40 million addresses. Coverage includes current, historic and planned addresses as well as properties, alternative property names and land areas where services are provided.
- AddressBase Islands offers the property lifecycle detail and cross-referencing possibilities of AddressBase Premium for Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. An AddressBase Plus version is also available.