Retail Destinations provides a representation of a national retail market by identifying, locating and analyzing areas of retail activity from major shopping centers to local shopping districts. Retail activity includes:
- Trading location
- Type of location, such as retail mall or town center
- Measurement of retail and service provision
- Ranking based on retail provision and retail outlet count
- Location attributes
Helps users answer questions about business locations and their potential, including:
- What location offers the greatest potential for retail?
- What areas in the center are people most likely to visit?
- What is the strength of retail businesses around a location?
- How available are workers for this location?
- When is the peak time for this location?
- Global coverage
- On-demand availability
- Visual layers and table format based on the specific area requested
- Coverage: Global
- Release Schedule: When requested
- Unit of Sale: Specified area