Retail PitchPoints provides a quantitative measure of retail strength for individual sites and retail destinations. These datasets help users better understand locations that meet their retail outlet needs. Retailers can identify the best pitch locations by analyzing for:
- Optimal store location
- Improved profitability
- Selling efficiency
- Customer experience
Helps users answer questions about business locations and their potential, including:
- Where is the best pitch quality?
- Where is the most activity in this retail center?
- How strong are nearby retail businesses?
- How accessible is the location for workers?
- When are the peak hours for this location?
- Global coverage
- On-demand availability
- Day and time-of-day period availability
Attributes include, but are not limited to:
Information is provided in visual layers and table format based on the area requested. Retail PitchPoints are based on multiple location factors including:
- Business type
- Influence sphere
- Coverage: Global
- Release Schedule: When requested
- Unit of Sale: Specified area