World Premium Points of Interest Plus USA - Consumer
The World Premium Points of Interest Plus USA - Consumer dataset provides location and detailed company information for a diverse set of consumer-focused retail and service businesses, leisure and geographic features and landmarks in the US.
With coverage of more than 14 million consumer-focused POIs, users can gain valuable insight into businesses and brands to make better-informed business decisions regarding:
- Risk analysis
- Access to services or recreation facilities
- Store location
- Location-based marketing
- “Find my nearest” searches
- High-quality, internationally consistent POI datasets.
- Facilitates a thorough review of business information, from analysis to action.
- Offers the best overall value in a US business database.
- Enables comprehensive business and service analysis.
- Provides current and relevant business data for use across multiple industries.
- Helps users analyze market opportunities and assess competitive threats.
- Classified using both Pitney Bowes MiCode and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes.
- Cross-referenced to create hierarchical relationships between related POIs.
- Enhanced brand name standardization identifies POIs with their common brand.
- Updated monthly to ensure the most current business and location data.
- POI locations identified using Pitney Bowes industry leading Master Location Data.
- A consistent data structure within countries and across international borders.
- Pipe delimited text file format provides for easy integration.
- Synchronized with the World Premium POI, Drivetime Zones and Pedestrian Isochrone datasets.
- Financial stress scores and delinquency scores available for the US and Canada.
- Coverage: US
- Release Schedule: Monthly
- Unit of Sale: Country
Attributes include, but are not limited to:
The hierarchical POI classification scheme ensures global consistency and ease of use. Access more than 19,000 business categories including:
- Public utilities
- Government entities
- Eating and drinking
- Police, fire and hospitals
- Retail banking
POIs are identified by a unique and persistent reference number that provides consistency across releases. Each record contains 72 distinct attribute fields, including:
- Unique record identifier
- Postal address
- Name alias
- Brand name
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Web address and email
- Longitude and latitude (WGS 84 Datum)
- Highest ranking manager
- Standard Industry Classification code and descriptions
- Revenue numbers
- Domestic and global parent company names and contact information