Property Attributes Parcels
Property Attributes Parcels covers more than 149 million US properties, providing specific details on up to 205 property attributes, including:
- Owner information
- Land use
- Square footage
- Number and type of rooms
- Sales history
Available as a standalone product or as an enhancement to the Pitney Bowes Parcel or Master Location datasets, this geoenrichment dataset can help users grow their businesses, reduce costs and improve customer service.
Insurers rely on this information to manage risk, reduce fraud and improve service delivery. Confirm details such as the number of bedrooms and construction type to determine the amount of coverage needed to protect a homeowner. Pre-fill applications with building attributes to streamline the entire experience.
More accurately appraise and value property.
Evaluate home value and verify the quality of appraisals using in-depth data on residential and commercial properties with sales history. Understand the attributes that affect a property’s value, and easily create a list of comparable properties.
Understand access rights and ownership.
Details on ownership are essential to any organization that needs to submit a right-of-way notification. Mining companies, utilities and petroleum suppliers can also use ownership and mineral rights data to make decisions and assess next steps.
- Most comprehensive coverage available for 3,132 counties in the US
- Unique identifier enables linkage to the Parcels dataset
- Regular updates for the latest data
- Comprehensive sales and technical support
Users can choose from distinct product versions:
Classic offers all the detailed building and property attribute fields carriers rely on most.
Plus includes all attributes plus the XY coordinates for each property.
- Premium provides all attributes, coordinates and historical sales data on the property from the year 2000.
- Coverage: Nationwide US, 3132 counties
- Release Schedule: Quarterly
- Unit of Sale: Nationwide and State
Attributes include, but are not limited to:
- Property overview
- Property valuation
- Address details
- Property attributes
- Owner details
- Assessor/deed information
- Property location
- Mortgage information