Desktop and Enterprise Routing Networks
Desktop and Enterprise Routing Networks provides compiled street networks for use with Pitney Bowes routing software, MapInfo Routefinder and Enterprise Routing Module.
- Save money: Determine the quickest or shortest time to travel from place to place. Optimize run sheets and reduce costs in the logistics industry.
- Plan better: Create retail catchment zones by understanding how far customers can drive in a set amount of time.
- Save lives: Ensure that all residences are within a specified driving distance of an emergency services center.
- Analyze service levels: Update client records with the distance they need to travel to obtain service.
Attributes include, but are not limited to:
- Routable street network ready for use with MapInfo Routefinder and Enterprise Routing Module (ERM)
- Navigation restrictions including one ways and turn restrictions
- Posted or legal speed limits
- Historical recorded speed by time of day and day of week (ERM and Routefinder Premium Networks)
- Height, weight and width restrictions (ERM and Routefinder Premium Networks)
- Available in more than 100 countries
- Includes logistics restrictions and/or historical speed by time of day for more than 40 countries
- Available for both desktop and enterprise routing applications
- Coverage: Over 100 countries
- Release Schedule: Quarterliy, Bi-annually and Annually (differs between countries)
- Unit of Sale: Country