Keep the benefits of having a line of credit, without accruing interest unless you need to.
Pitney Bowes alternate Option #1
Daily Auto Pay for Pitney Bowes Line of Credit
Automatically withdraws funds from your bank account at the end of each business day to pay for the postage you purchased that day*.
- No fees (unless ACH payment is rejected by your bank, then interest will accrue†)
- End of day ACH pull based on daily postage spent
Complete and return this Auto Pay agreement to enable this payment method.
Pitney Bowes alternate Option #2
Prepay Account with a back up Line of Credit
Your USPS® Postage Account is replenished by automatically debiting1 from the amount you have in your deposit account from The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc., Member FDIC.
- No fees (unless you run out of prepaid funds; then your back up Line of Credit will be drawn on†)
- Earns interest when minimum average daily balance requirements are met
- Funds are FDIC insured up to $250,000
Complete and return this enrollment form to enable this payment method.
Use the credit card you prefer for your business shipping, not issued by The Pitney Bowes Bank.
- Your StarShip rate card will include a 2.7% upcharge to cover credit card processing.
Call 1 855 393 8874 to enable this payment method.
*Funds drawn over a weekend or holiday are withdrawn the next available business day.
†The updated Terms and Conditions for your Pitney Bowes Line of Credit will apply.
Some products are offered by Pitney Bowes Inc. and/or its affiliates. Banking services are provided by The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc., Member FDIC. Eligibility for products subject to credit approval and customer verification. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change.
1Any automated ACH debit and account funding will occur once per business day at 5pm EST.