Data-Driven Retail: Now is not the time to diminish the value of the store.
Global online retail sales are expected to grow by 22% in 2019, but 96% of US online shoppers still visit stores for apparel, shoes and accessories.
· Where do your customers make their buying decisions?
· Can you accurately predict drive time for your best customers to your physical locations?
· Are you able to give them the services they need, when and where they need them?
· Do you have accurate and relevant insights into your trade areas in order to drive more effective store placement and customer marketing?
Retailers are turning to location analytics to make better business decisions and guide marketing initiatives. Yet, while they possess the foundational data to do so, many are left unsure how to make it better, or what to do with it.
In this webinar you will learn how Pitney Bowes can help you:
· Leverage Pitney Bowes to increase same store sales by double digits
· Identify whether you have the correct mix of product to maximize store sales
· Identify you top customers and who are like minded customers with the geographical reach of your physicals