Getting a Grip on your Data
Join us as we discuss how we approach translating spatial thinking questions into GIS functionality and ultimately Location Intelligence.
- What type of (spatial) data does your organization use?
- Where is it stored?
- How often does it change and need to be edited?
- Is it changed manually or does it depend on changes elsewhere in other datasets?
- Is it captured by sensors or drones?
- Do you get it from services?
- How should I organize it and manage it?
We will tackle these questions head on and unpack methods to help you orchestrate your geospatial data in order to manage it effectively and drive superior business insights.
Chris Jenkins - Channel Enablement EMEA - Location Intelligence
Peter Moller - Channel Enablement Specialist LI/GIS, Pitney Bowes