Short & Long-Term Business Loans
Get the capital you need to advance or protect your business.
Benefits of loans
- Scale your business and seize new revenue and commercial opportunities with affordable working capital.
- Strengthen your balance sheet to restructure debt with competitive pricing.
- Manage cash flow and improve liquidity with set terms and predictable payments.
- Get competitive pricing and take advantage of rates appropriately adjusted to your needs.
Solutions that deliver real financial benefit.
Short and long-term lending
Short-term loans tend to be for operational needs, allowing you to adjust to the ebbs and flows of the business cycle, including activities such as:
- Starting new capital projects and product launches
- Handling seasonality and cash flow
- Purchasing quick-moving inventory at discount
We'll take the time to understand your business and its current and ongoing capital needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Businesses are given a specific amount of funds and an amortized payment period with a fixed or variable interest rate until the loan is fully repaid.
Speak to an expert to ensure you borrow the right amount or consider more flexible lending solutions like credit lines.
The appropriate term length depends on the purpose of the loan and the timeline for return on the investment.
Approval for loans can be as quick as a few days from providing the required information, with funds typically available within 7 days after approval.
It depends. While the shorter term length typically lowers the total borrowing cost, the APR may be higher, and the individual profile of the business and business need will greatly affect the APR of these loans.
Loan interest rates are subject to numerous factors. Speak to an expert to get a more detailed pictured.
Secured loans have an asset as collateral against the borrowed amount, and typically have lower interest rates, depending on the business’s financial profile, creditworthiness and the type of securitized collateral.