The world’s largest organizations rely on us for Location Intelligence. You should, too.
Pitney Bowes solutions can help you reveal the real business value hidden in every location.
Close deals, manage risk, prevent churn, improve citizen engagement and work more efficiently with the Location Intelligence Suite from Pitney Bowes. For decades, our clients have discovered new insights, realized improved revenues and project completion rates, minimized risk and superior customer satisfaction. We can help you, too.
The Pitney Bowes Location Intelligence Suite
Mapping and visualization
- Desktop GIS: MapInfo from Pitney Bowes is the world’s most intuitive desktop mapping application including advanced raster analysis
- Web GIS: On-premise or SaaS solutions for interactive web mapping and GIS applications
- Mobile mapping: Support for mobile and touchscreen devices including iOS, Android and Windows
- Spatial data analysis: Powerful geospatial analysis, modeling and data management
- Location analytics and big data: Out-of-the-box advanced map visualizations and analytics for leading Business Intelligence platforms
- Routing: Optimized travel routing and directions by time or distance
- Intelligent Cities: Infrastructure management and citizen services solutions that provide new insight, operational efficiencies and reduced administrative expense.
Read the latest on Twitter
Learn more about the Pitney Bowes Location Intelligence Suite