When you know your customers better, you get better results.
Compliance and growth are often seen as disparate objectives, but with Pitney Bowes, they don’t have to be. We can help you know more about your customers, so you can achieve more. The Knowledge Fabric from Pitney Bowes makes it easy to accurately identify every customer, and provide clear context for their environment, relationships and behaviors. You can then apply this information to improve business results across your strategic initiatives.
Single Customer View
- When critical information isn’t connected and you miss important business-building opportunities.
- Enhance your insight at every step and improve business decisions today and tomorrow.
- Capitalize on all your data assets.
- Quickly connect customer data across every aspect of your organization.
Pitney Bowes provides an integrated approach to the business challenges financial services companies face. Work with our service delivery team or one of the partners in our global network to:
- Access the right data and insights to meet your business needs.
- See results sooner with fast, flexible implementation.
- Protect your investment with solutions that integrate easily with your existing infrastructure.
- Drive more value from the resources you already have.
Financial Crimes and Compliance
Reduce false positives
by improving data quality through entity resolution with our solutions for financial crimes and compliance.
Compliance is more challenging than ever. You face an exponential rise in transaction volume, coupled with new, more stringent regulations. Organizations that fall short face harsh penalties, damaged reputations and loss of customer trust.
Achieve better outcomes at lower costs across every aspect of your operation.
Entity Resolution helps financial institutions create a unified record for individuals and other entities by combining data and information from multiple sources and resolving the different spellings, text styles, photos, and addresses.
When implemented across the various FCC functions, Entity Resolution can yield up to $1.24million per 1 million accounts per year in higher FCC staff productivity according to a recent IDC study. To understand the broad quantitative benefit entity resolution can provide to your AML processes, download the full report.
General Data Protection Regulation
GDPR are you ready?
- General Data Protection Regulation brings new urgency to a Single Customer View.
- Discover - Identify every instance of personal data worldwide for each customer.
- Prepare - Tag your data for easy access and updates across different systems and data sources.
- Act - Efficiently manage right of access, rectification, deletion and restriction of data processing.
Discover and profile the personal data you hold enterprise-wide. Ensure it’s valid, accurate and up-to-date.
- Build a more complete and accurate customer view.
- Get to know your data and prepare it for efficient processing and compliance.
- Act with true Privacy by Design.
Financial Services Datasets
Am I targeting the right customers and the right locations? Locations of competitors are important as well as profitability. Targeted, relevant messages for each and every customer are key to attracting more and retaining loyal customers. The overall goal is to improve the customer experience.
With more precise data, you can enhance insight and planning of branch networks and market segments, broaden understanding of customers, uncover opportunity and manage risk.
- Know your customers - who and where they are
- Branch catchment and territory
- Understanding and measuring competition and impact it has on performance
- Measuring and monitoring branch performance and structure of branch territories
Personalized Digital Engagement
Enrich customer relationships
with our customer engagement solutions for digital transformation.
You need to increase satisfaction and lifetime value with every interaction, while employing lower cost digital channels. Elevating communication experiences that matter across the entire customer journey is most important. You want to guide new customers through the crucial period immediately after signup, efficiently and cost effectively, and help all your customers understand their statements.
Using insights and analytics, you can design customized interactions that will enhance each customer’s experience and increase wallet share.
- Create value with more meaningful engagements.
- Unlock new engagement opportunities.
- Welcome new customers aboard.
- Make your statements explain themselves.
Explore our other Financial Services Solutions
Top of Wallet
- Location-based messages influences cardholder behavior. Drive increased card usage with more precise Location Intelligence.
- Stay top of mind with cardholders.
- Build and reinforce card usage habits.
- Improve mobile engagement.
- Bolster rewards programs.
- Promote tie-ins with retailers and events.
Single View of Property - Manage Mortgage Risk
- Now you can quickly and precisely understand property characteristics, opportunities and risks.
- Target the properties kely to close.
- Expedite lending decisions.
- Deliver accurate, competitive pricing.
- Provide a better customer experience.
Branch and Channel Optimization
- Pinpoint the most promising opportunities for growth.
- Optimize your investment in bricks and clicks
- Locate potential.
- Maximize performance.
- Onboard and keep high value customers.