Financial services datasets
Precise data for enhanced insight and planning
Inform every action
Pitney Bowes financial services datasets offer the critical demographic and geographic insight financial service organizations require.
- Designed for versatility, these highly accurate datasets can be licensed individually or in bundles.
- Can be used with your existing tools or within larger Pitney Bowes solutions for predictive analytics, location intelligence and customer engagement.
Get to know your customers even better. Enrich your data with valuable demographic perspectives for targeting and segmentation, including:
- CAMEO Consumer Segmentation System Population
- Household income
- Household financial assets and wealth
- Consumer expenditure potential
Get a deeper understanding of your markets. Location enrichment for improved risk management, branch planning and more.
- Postcode, administrative and suburb boundaries
- Property attributes
- StreetPro®: streets, addresses and roads
- Points of interest (POI)
- Business data
- US bank branches
- Demand Insight Financial
Our financial services datasets offer rich perspective to enrich your business data with critical insight you need for proper analytics and planning.
US demographic enrichment datasets
Data for financial services comprises nearly 7,000 variables, offered in eleven geographic layers from census block groups up to national totals. With our datasets, it’s easier than ever to understand your customers and prospects.
- CAMEO Customer Segmentation System: Demographic, lifestyle, socio-geographic data and segmentation tools
- Population: Population data, including race, gender by age, household data and more
- Household income: Population data on the “money income” of all household members (exclusive of non-money benefits)
- Household financial assets and wealth: Population data by wealth (net worth) and financial assets
- Housing bundle: Housing tenure (owners and renters) by the number of units in housing structures, tenure of householder, number of vehicles, rent and value
- Consumer expenditure potential bundle: Bureau of Labor Statistics Consumer Expenditure Survey estimates of the annual amount of money spent by households on various consumer goods and services
- Family bundle: Data on household types, family and non-family, as well as ages and presence of children
- Socio-economic bundle: Data on marital status, transportation, time to work, educational attainment and occupation
US location enrichment datasets
Data for financial services lets you enrich your business data with geographic insight and perspective for understanding markets, competition, opportunities and risks.
- Postcode, administrative and suburb boundaries: Areas and boundaries data that enables organizations to analyze different datasets by local geography
- Property attributes: Building and property details for addresses in all fifty states and Washington DC, collected from county assessors and updated quarterly
- StreetPro (streets, addresses and roads): A fully attributed vector dataset of street, address, transport, land use, water and points-of-interest data in a detailed, interactive, editable and searchable format
- Points of interest: Information on the location of and details relating to a diverse pool of business, leisure and geographic points of interest
- Business data: The most complete and accurate business list available provides information on more than 14 million US businesses
- US bank branches: Comprehensive list of branch locations across the United States including three years of deposit balances, branch age, and branch facility type
- Demand Insight Financial: Estimates and five-year projections of the total branch-based demand for twenty consumer and small-business banking products for US neighborhoods