Gain the intelligence needed to better understand the market.
Use PERFORM .360 for benchmarking branch network performance against the actual performance of other bank branches, you quantify attainable potential while allocating sales goals equitably and efficiently.
- Key Features
Our Branch Network Performance Data Solution
Gain the intelligence needed to better understand the market and its opportunities with our branch network performance data solution.
Use PERFORM .360 for benchmarking branch network performance against the actual performance of other bank branches you quantify attainable potential while allocating sales goals equitably and efficiently.
Maximize network performance with PERFORM .360
PERFORM .360 the branch network performance data solution from Pitney Bowes Software is a suite of solution modules for evaluating and improving the sales performance of branch networks.
The branch network performance data solution consists of the following modules:
- Sales Assessment and Goal Setting maximizes branch network performance by establishing goals and objectives that are specific measurable and attainable
- Local Knowledge provides a complete view of each branch’s customer base trade area characteristics competition and performance data
- Network Analysis provides sophisticated summary reporting across each branch and higher levels in the network hierarchy allowing corporate and regional management to identify top performers as well as identifying which branch requires attention.
- Scoring customer households with next-best-sale algorithms
- Using product propensity data to target specific customers most likely to be interested in a new product
- Generating prospect lists for new customer household acquisition
- Tracking branch sales against stated performance goals
Enhance network management with integrated solutions
Customized solutions from PERFORM .360 easily integrate with Network Performance Management and provide the following capabilities: For more information on how to use our branch network performance data solution contact us today.
The branch network performance data solution provides modules for evaluating and improving the sales performance of branch networks and consists of the following:
Sales Assessment and Goal Setting
The origin of Pitney Bowes Software's PERFORM 360 is centered on the branch network performance assessment and goal-setting module. This module allows you to set risk-adjusted product level performance goals for each sales point.
The sales assessment and goal setting module's specific capabilities include:
- Allocating performance goals based on market opportunity and at any level within the organization
- Assessing and setting performance objectives in net and gross volume views
- Enabling unique client reporting and goal allocation through user-defined portfolios and products
- Evaluating each branch in terms of trade area penetration customer incidence rates attrition and average balance versus branches in similar situations
- Focusing your sales force where it will deliver the greatest performance
The Pitney Bowes Software Local Knowledge module helps drive sales by significantly improving your understanding the unique opportunities of each branch.
With this powerful tool you gain valuable insight into the market potential competitive intensity and individual performance of each branch in your network. Data includes trade area demographic and competitive profiles customer metrics diagnostic reporting benchmark metrics and goal summaries.
The branch network performance data solution provides easy access to a range of branch and trade area data through standard and custom reporting and graphing tools.
The reports determine which branch requires more support from marketing additional sales staff or goal management. Network Analysis reports covering market and trade area characteristics product performance competition growth and a charting wizard provide the ultimate reporting engine.