Location Intelligence, Spatial Data Analysis | Pitney Bowes
Innovations in Location Intelligence at GEOINT
Pitney Bowes just launched five game-changing innovations at the GEOINT 2016 Symposium.
Leaders in the defense, intelligence and homeland security agencies, as well as geospatial technology users involved with commerce, state and local government, spent time at the Pitney Bowes booth with the Location Intelligence team during GEOINT 2016. There, they got a first-hand view of our innovative solutions that deliver precision, speed, quality and insight. Here are the five solutions that attracted the most attention:
1. GeoEnrichment Solutions: Achieve greater accuracy and precision, and remove barriers in data preparation to quickly achieve location analytics that matter. The new Master Location Data (MLD) dataset contains more than 170 Million U.S. addresses.
2. GEO APIs and the Commerce Cloud: New Location Intelligence APIs provide the underlying power of Pitney Bowes’ geospatial SaaS micro services. The Pitney Bowes Commerce Cloud is the only cloud providing access to solutions, analytics, and APIs across the full ecommerce continuum.
3. Raster Analytics: An innovative grid data format, Multi-Resolution Raster (MRR) enables lossless data processing, visualization and analysis of high-resolution grid and image data within MapInfo Pro™ Advanced. It offers extraordinary performance and usability with extremely large datasets.
4. Location Intelligence for BI: Business, government and technical users can uncover the insights that are so hard to find in spreadsheets, charts and graphs. Powerful connectors add advanced geospatial visualization and analytics to nine of the most widely used business intelligence platforms.
5. Big Data Solutions: Now businesses and government agencies can embed data quality and geospatial processing directly into the most widely utilized big-data applications. Spectrum Spatial SDKs are easy to integrate and deliver extraordinary performance at the speed and scale required.
With these innovations, Pitney Bowes is once again raising the bar on Location Intelligence. To learn more about our enterprise data management, geocoding, spatial data processing and data enrichment solutions, check out this GEOINT interview with Pitney Bowes Managing Director Joe Francica.