Transform your big data into a competitive edge, rapidly and with ease.
Massive data should not cause massive headaches.
Information management has become a struggle for companies of all sizes. Most lack the power to extract value from geospatial data with the necessary speed or at the proper scale. So organizations are struggling with big data issues for fear that it is “too big” or “too hard” to control.
But as big data’s rapid growth features more detailed customer information, interactions and location-specific information, organizations need to turn those transactions, data points and locations into a competitive edge. With the right tools, you can reach business answers sooner, with greater insight and clearer vision.
To help make sense of big data, read Location Intelligence for big data: Simple ways to accelerate geocoding, address management and location analytics, a Pitney Bowes e-book.
New solutions create tremendous opportunities
Three essential big data facts include:
- The big data explosion shows no signs of slowing, and organizations are challenged to harness and process so much information.
- New big data tools can aggregate, analyze and share data in ways that previously were not possible.
- Location-based data and software are helping insurers, retailers, communication services providers, governments and others improve performance exponentially.
Key to harnessing big data insights are powerful Software Developer Kits (SDKs) that run natively in big data environments such as Hadoop or Spark, allowing you to analyze huge volumes of disparate data to obtain the most precise results. The SDKs also enable you to perform geocoding, spatial analytics and address quality in a fraction of the time compared to existing solutions. Adding geospatial data allows you to link a wide variety of data, then aggregate and analyze it to drive business insight.
Big data provides advantages for any industry
Industries from retailers and telecoms to insurers and financial companies are taking advantage of location-based big data for multiple reasons.
- Organize and join multiple data types: Many organizations collect data in multiple formats across multiple systems and merge data from similar use cases. Pitney Bowes solutions enable companies to join spatial, structured and un-structured data into common formats and systems.
- Accelerate workflows: By off-loading to a new, faster big-data workflow, companies can recognize significant performance improvements.
- Capitalize on moving sensor insights: The Internet of Things (IoT) is growing exponentially, helping companies better understand the performance of their equipment, personnel and clients. Pitney Bowes solutions enable companies to apply location understanding to massive amounts of sensor-generated data for improved insight.
With the right tools, any industry can transform its data into useable information. SDKs are easy, powerful, incredibly fast, flexible and scalable. In short, they can take advantage of your vast amounts of data and answer questions that were too big previously, providing more value and more opportunities for growth.
To make sense of big data, read Location Intelligence for big data: Simple ways to accelerate geocoding, address management and location analytics, a Pitney Bowes e-book.