Gain the highest level of match accuracy.
Gain the highest level of match accuracy with the industry-leading GeoStan™ server- and library-based geocoding platform. With built-in address correction and standardization, you'll get CASS certifiable results.
Get the geographic insights you need—with GeoStan
Choose GeoStan™ a high-performance server-based geocoding library for the unsurpassed geocoding quality you require for better marketing risk management planning and more.
GeoStan offers unparalleled:
- Speed: Process millions of records per hour.
- Flexibility: Quickly and easily integrate with key applications and popular relational database management systems. Process in real-time and/or batch.
- Control: Specify matching criteria and data elements returned through our user-friendly API.
- Accuracy: Get the best available results courtesy of cascading match logic.
- Coverage: Gain better coverage in more countries worldwide.
Data quality built in
GeoStan corrects standardizes and geocodes address information all in one step. By combining postal data with your choice of spatial data files from the world's leading data providers it lets you generate the most comprehensive set of address-level geocodes available—and improves your overall data quality in the process.
Conflation for greater accuracy
Other geocoding solutions draw from a single database. GeoStan combines the data from two disparate data sources—USPS and spatial data from TIGER GDT TeleAtlas or Navtech—into a single unified data set creating a wider and richer universe than is possible with either data set alone. You’ll get more matches fewer false positives and faster CASS-certifiable results.
More point-level precision
Cascading match logic enables GeoStan to geocode at the highest level of precision. It starts at point level proceeding until it returns the most accurate latitude and longitude assignment available. In every case you’ll know the accuracy level utilized and the confidence you can place in the result.
Coverage in key countries worldwide
GeoStan is available in the United States and Puerto Rico.
|Format:||Server- and library based.|
|Coverage:||U.S. including Puerto Rico.|
|Processes:||Real-time and batch.|
|Data:||Combines USPS and spatial data from TIGER GDT Tele Atlas or Navtech into a single unified data set.|
|Speed:||Processes millions of records per hour.|
|Flexibility:||Quick simple integration with key applications and popular relational database management systems.|
|Control||Easy-to-use API lets users specify matching criteria and data elements returned.|
|Accuracy||Conflation and cascading match logic yields the best available results.|
|Certification:||CASS certifiable results attest to outstanding level of data quality generated as part of the geocoding process.|
Geocoding with GeoStan increases the level of precision and confidence in geo-informed decision making across organizations and industries.
- Map coverage customers and competitors
- Align offers with available services
- Determine prime areas for promotional activities and target marketing
For asset management
- Determine service availability and coverage
- Pinpoint Right-of-Way and Call-Before-You-Dig requirements
- Visualize coverage coverage gaps and best sites for additional infrastructure
For sales and site planning and management
- Map current and competitive retail locations
- Match locations against demographics
- Assign customers to territories for sales service or pricing
For risk management
- Accurately identify insurance rating territories
- Determine distance to the coast earthquake fault fire station
- Estimate potential losses
- Help customers purchase the correct amount of coverage at the right price
- Uncover patterns to protect from fraud
For municipalities and public sector
- Improve constituent services
- Determine eligibility for services and programs
- Site voting precincts and polling locations
- Map patterns that help to identify potential fraud terrorism other crime
- Define territories
- Optimize delivery routes
White Papers & Research Papers
- White Paper: The Geocoding Advantage - Best practices for managing customer and location-based data
- White Paper: Enterprise Location Intelligence. Better decision making and more profitable operations.
- White Paper: Business-strength Geocoding. Ten requirements for more cost-efficient and effective business decisions.
- White Paper: Location Intelligence Backwards and Forwards. Associating people and places in new and profitable ways