Premier US geocoding - On your desktop
Geocode automatically and interactively, in real-time and batch, with this workstation-based U.S. application. You will benefit from top-level match accuracy and built-in address correction and standardization.
Get the geographic insights you need—with MapMarker U.S.
Get the power of CASS-certified geocoding technology right on your desktop. With MapMarker you can geocode automatically—or geocoding interactively for customized matching and error-rate control. Whether you want to perform one quick geocode or geocode large tables in batch mode MapMarker makes it easy.
MapMarker offers extraordinary:
- Speed: Process up to 600000 records per hour in batch mode.
- Flexibility: Perform real-time and batch processing. Integrate easily with key applications and popular relational database management systems.
- Control: Specify matching criteria and data elements returned through an easy-to-use interactive API.
- Accuracy: Cascading match logic yields the best available results.
- Options: Use MapMarker to geocode at the levels that fit your needs:
- Street or parcel-centroid
- ZIP+4 ZIP+2 ZIP Centroid
- Municipal / City / Town Centroid Street Centroid County Centroid
- Custom User Dictionary for matching to your own centerline or parcel data
Data quality built in
MapMarker corrects standardizes and geocodes address information all in one step. By combining postal data with your choice of spatial data files from the world's leading data providers it generates the most comprehensive set of address-level geocodes available and improves your overall data quality in the process.
Conflation for greater accuracy
Other geocoding solutions draw from a single database. MapMarker can combine the data from disparate data sources including spatial data from TomTom NAVTEQ® U.S. Census TIGER Centrus Points TeleAtlas Points New Neighborhoods data set and your own street centerline data. This conflation process means more matches fewer false positives and faster CASS certifiable results.
This conflation process means more matches fewer false positives and faster CASS certifiable results.
More point-level precision
Cascading match logic enables MapMarker to geocode at the highest level of precision. It starts at point level proceeding until it returns the most accurate latitude and longitude assignment available. In every case it indicates the accuracy level utilized showing the confidence you can place in the result.
|Processes:||Real-time and batch; automatic and interactive|
|Data:||Combines TomTom NAVTEQ® U.S. Census TIGER Centrus Points TeleAtlas Points New Neighborhoods data set and your own street centerline data into a single more powerful geocoding resource.|
|Speed:||Pocesses as many as 600000 records per hour.|
|Flexibility:||Quick simple integration with key applications and popular relational database management systems.|
|Control:||Easy-to-use API lets users specify matching criteria and data elements returned.|
|Accuracy:||Conflation and cascading match logic yields the best available results.|
|Certification:||CASS certifiable results attest to outstanding level of data quality generated as part of the geocoding process.|
Geocoding with MapMarker as with GeoStan increases the level of precision and confidence in geo-informed decision making across organizations and industries.
- Map coverage customers and competitors
- Align offers with available services
- Determine prime areas for promotional activities and target marketing
For network and asset management:
- Determine service availability and coverage
- Pinpoint Right-of-Way and Call-Before-You-Dig requirements
- Visualize coverage coverage gaps and best sites for additional infrastructure
For sales and site planning and management:
- Map current and competitive retail locations
- Match locations against demographics
- Assign customers to territories for sales service or pricing
For risk management:
- Accurately identify insurance rating territories
- Determine distance to the coast earthquake fault fire station
- Estimate potential losses
- Help customers purchase the correct amount of coverage at the right price
- Uncover patterns to protect from fraud
For municipalities and public sector:
- Improve constituent services
- Determine eligibility for services and programs
- Site voting precincts and polling locations
- Map patterns that help to identify potential fraud terrorism other crime
- Define territories
- Optimize delivery routes
White Papers & Research Papers
- White Paper: The Geocoding Advantage - Best practices for managing customer and location-based data
- White Paper: Enterprise Location Intelligence. Better decision making and more profitable operations.
- White Paper: Business-strength Geocoding. Ten requirements for more cost-efficient and effective business decisions.
- White Paper: Location Intelligence Backwards and Forwards. Associating people and places in new and profitable ways