Add rich GIS capabilities to any business application.
Unleash the power of Where.
Everything you need to build custom applications and automate workflow:
Maps, visualization, spatial analysis, geometry processing, measurements and more.
Templates, sample programs, toolbars, dialogue boxes and intuitive tools make it easy to add data and spatial capabilities.
Share code and expertise more efficiently. Highly scalable and .NET compatible, this single software development kit lets you do more.
Process massive amounts of data. Our newest option delivers high quality raster visualization and grid analysis with extraordinary speed and precision.
Do more with a single SDK
Develop both web and desktop applications, benefitting from a single, common engine and user experience. Efficiently share code and knowledge across deployment types.
New: MapXtreme Advanced
Takes advantage of a new data storage format, Multi Resolution Raster (MRR), to process massive amounts of data for raster and grid analysis.
Empower your business
Develop the custom geospatial applications needed to make decisions, improve service, manage assets and accelerate response.
Drag, drop and deliver
Achieve more with easy-to-use templates and ready-to-use map tools including pan, zoom, center map, selections, and more.
Features and Specs
- Visualization and analysis
- Ready-to-use map tools including pan, zoom, center map, selections and more
- Read/Write Feature data access using MI SQL (SQL 92 MM)
- Geometry processing and measurements
- Raster and grid data analysis including:
- Inflection points
- Hill-shade support
- Support for Open Geospatial Consortium standards (OGC), plus WMS and WFS services
Strong Microsoft .Net alignment
- 100% .Net Object Model
- Support for WinForms
- Visual GIS functionality available as ready-to-use Windows Controls
- Support for spatial data access in familiar ADO.Net
Rapid .Net development
- Full integration with Visual Studio.NET development environment
- Visual development with design time support enabling rapid application development
- Pre-defined map templates and sample applications to facilitate rapid application development
- Use any .NET language of choice making efficient use of your organization’s IT skills
- Full documentation and sample code for C# and VB.Net
Visual Studio Support
- Visual Studio 2017, 2015 and 2013
- Visual design time mapping enabling rapid application development with an easy learning curve
Microsoft .Net Framework
- Microsoft Access 2007 and Excel 2007
- Microsoft Access 2003
- Oracle 11G (22.214.171.124.0 and 126.96.36.199.0)
- Oracle 10G, 10GR2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (with SQL Native Client 11)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (with SQL Native Client 10)
- Shape file
- MapInfo® Tab File
- Raster and Grids: MRR, BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF/GeoTIFF, PSD, WMF, EMF, MrSID, ECW, Spot, PCX, Targa, Vertical Mapper Grid (grd/grc), ADRG, ASRP, CADRG,CIB, NITF
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 and 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 7 (x86, x64)
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 with SP2 (x86, x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)