High-Speed Production Mail Systems

mailstream

The new Mailstream Productivity Series takes virtually non-stop performance to a new level, running up to 26,000 mail pieces per hour with greater flexibility, and fewer stoppages and outsorts.The high-speed production mail systems redefine performance by leveraging an 18% increase in speed with a 10% increase in reliability into a combined 28% boost in performance.

Pitney Bowes Inc. Photo Use Policy

This Web site is owned and operated by Pitney Bowes Inc. All of the content featured or displayed on this Web site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, images, illustrations and software (“Content”), are owned by Pitney Bowes Inc., its licensers and its content providers. The following images may not be used in any form or fashion for promotional materials. All photography downloaded from this website is for reference only unless a prior agreement has been made with Pitney Bowes Inc.