The following useful tips can help ensure that your payments and deposits are credited without delay.
- Send checks with the payment coupon.
- Do not use staples or paper clips.
- Write your account number on the memo line of check.
- Use the window envelope provided.
- Send payments to the address on the remittance coupon that will display in the window envelope and ensure your AP system has the same remit address.
- If sending multiple check payments to pay many accounts, include all payment coupons. Check payment should equal stub amounts.
- If you send a check payment and you cannot include your coupon, please add your billing account number to your check.
ACH and Fed Wire
- Review the ACH and Fed Wire instructions and be sure to provide all the required information.
- CTX is our preferred ACH format, we also accept CCD+
Online Payment Options
For your convenience, Pitney Bowes offers online bill pay. All you will need is your email address and the account number from your invoice or statement to enroll:
- Visit www.pitneybowes.com/us/myaccount to register for or sign in to Pitney Bowes My Account
- Click "View and Pay Bills"
- Simply follow the prompts to enroll your account in My Bills and create a Payment Profile
- From the View and Pay Bills screen, select the invoice or statement you wish to pay
- Click "Pay Now" and follow the prompts for completing your secure payment
Once you’ve enrolled, you can begin to get your statements electronically, set up automatic payments, schedule future payments, view your invoice history, and more. If you need assistance at any time, online help and live chat options are both available.
- Let's work together to conserve natural resources! Pitney Bowes used over 2.5 million pieces of paper last year to print invoices. That's about 275 trees. Conservation can start with just one piece of paper. Go paperless.
Do you have questions? See our FAQs or you can call the Payment Address Change Hotline at 1-877-213-7289.