High-speed inserting meets high-quality communications.
Mailstream Wrapper™ Productivity System
The Mailstream Wrapper Productivity System combines the integrity and efficiency of high speed inserting with an alternate envelope process, to help mail operations streamline the production of high quality customer communications. Integrates easily into existing mail finishing and print operations.
- Value Add
Built on the industry proven Mailstream Productivity Series platform, the Mailstream Wrapper Productivity Series combines Pitney Bowes’s expertise in high-speed inserting, software solutions, and service with an innovative wrap solution to help high volume mailers achieve significant cost savings and operational improvements with little to no application or workflow changes.
This mail finishing solution includes innovations specifically designed to maintain the highest levels of integrity, system uptime, and productivity while processing complex transaction mail at speeds of up to 26,000 pieces per hour. Uniquely engineered to be retrofitted to existing Pitney Bowes Mailstream Productivity Series systems, you can be confident that your investment is protected. This flexible system can also process pre-printed wrap material or print in-line after completion of the mailpiece.
Cost Effective, high productivity processing of complex transactional mail
- Achieve up to 20-25% greater productivity and increase system uptime with reliable wrapping technology
- Reduce material costs between 20-45% by replacing traditional envelopes with high capacity rolls
- Consistently meet SLAs with variable page letter processing, selective inserting and matching at speeds up to 26,000 pieces per hour
Mailpiece Quality and Job Integrity
- Accurately control and track each mailpiece through entire system with integrated end to end motion control platform
- Reliably produce high integrity mailpieces with features and security of traditional envelopes
- Achieve consistent mailpiece quality with precision positioning, gluing, folding and cutting
- Closed loop process integrity with integration to ADF suite of solutions
Flexible Application Processing
- Maximize application capabilities with flexible document processing modules requiring minimal to no application changes
- Integrates easily into existing mail finishing operations with traditional workcell and application workflows
- Increase mailpiece effectiveness with option to print monochrome or full color variable messaging before or after document wrap
- Benefit from unique retrofittable design protects your initial MPS/APS investment - no need to replace entire system
- Redefine workcell and operational efficiency with ergonomic workflow of world-class high speed MPS inserting platform
- Boost operator productivity and system uptime with high capacity envelope rolls containing up to 60,000 envelopes
- Reduce envelope inventory and optimize print production by converting to white paper environment
- Realize benefits faster with world class service expertise trained on industry proven platform
Mailstream Wrapper Envelope Converting Module
Further extending the lean manufacturing benefits and application flexibility of the Mailstream Wrapper Productivity Series system, the new Envelope Converting Module uses continuous rolls of paper to produce high quality wrap material in-line during the mail finishing process. This unique solution allows mailers to transform mail finishing into a continuous workflow to produce high value, variable page communications that maximize revenue, increase operational efficiencies and speed time to mailbox.
- Create finished mailpieces with the look of traditional business envelopes at the lowest possible cost
- Cost-effectively produce wrap material with scalloped flap and/or window patch
- Seamless integration with the Mailstream Wrapper or can be integrated near line