Reduce downtime and increase production rate. The automated setup and ease of use features save time and money on any short run application.
Increase efficiency for mail print and production. It can support a wide variety of formats and materials, providing you with greater flexibility and opportunity.
Consistent and accurate results
The file-base control and optional high volume cut sheet input produce reliable results for short run and manual jobs.
Add accuracy - no matter how big or small the job may be
You can reliably produce accurate results critical for processing high value transactional mail.
Unparalleled flexibility creates outstanding results
The remarkably flexible platform is uniquely capable of processing a wide range of jobs.
Streamline your workflow
Leverage consistent ADF tracking and reporting processes across all jobs.
Turn your manual workcells into profit centers
Automate manual workcells and reduce labor requirements and per piece costs.
Simple user interface
Features and Specifications
Profitability is built in.
Achieve increased efficiency and optimize short run processing.
- Reduce job setup time with easy job programming and simple-to-use recall for an unlimited number of jobs.
- Maximize workcell productivity with simple graphical user interface featuring intuitive navigation, time saving, troubleshooting and extensive diagnostics.
- Process reprints and manual work on a cost-effective platform versus high volume, costly production system.
- Reduce costly reconciliation requirements with integrity tracking and proof of mail features.
- Reduce labor requirements and per piece costs by automating manual workcells.
- Offer more value-add services with scalable, modular platform.
Impressive flexibility. Outstanding results.
Be ready for anything with a flexible platform that’s uniquely capable of processing a wide range of jobs regardless of format or size.
- Process more jobs in a day/per shift on a single multi-format system including letters and side seam or pocket/end flap flats.
- Automate manual workcells with wide application capabilities and best in class filling thickness up to .5”.
- Cost effectively process short run jobs with automated setup features allowing fast job changeover.
- Meet current and future jobs requirements with scalable, modular platform.
- Process jobs “as-is” with flexible scanning capabilities.
- Eliminate additional processing steps with integrated metering, integrity scanning, envelope printing and outsorting.
- Integrates with DFWorksR Postage Accounting and Funds Management.
Accuracy reliably delivered.
Reliably produce accurate results required for processing high value transactional mail of any job size.
- Achieve reliable results and reduce errors with precise, repeatable setup.
- Accurately process jobs with proven control system and flexible scanning options that eliminate need for programming changes.
- Leverage consistent mailpiece ADF tracking and reporting processes across all jobs.
Minimum: 4” x 8 7/8”
Maximum: 13 7/8” x 13 7/8”
Up to 30K sheets per hr / 4,000 cycles per hr
Document (H x W)
Minimum: 3 1/2” x 6”
Maximum: 11 13/16” x 12 3/8”
Minimum: 20 lb single-ply
Maximum: 6 standard feeders and 1 booklet feeder
Minimum: 1.1” (Standard bin)
Maximum: 2.75” (High capacity bin)
Sheet size (H x W)
Minimum: 3 5/8” x 8 ¼”
Maximum: 11.80” x 12.40”
Minimum: Flat 40 lb, pre-folded 20 lb
Maximum: Flat 125 lb, pre-folded 32 lb
Minimum: 20 lb single-ply
Minimum: 7” x 7”
Maximum: 14” x 12”
C, Z fold: 7 pages, half fold: 10 pages, no fold