Permit Mail payment simplified.
Let Pitney Bowes manage your permit funding - No last minute rushing to fund your mailing or keeping money “on-account” at the Post Office. Enjoy the convenience of paying later for permit mail. It's that easy!
- How It Works
The EasyPermitPostage service enables you to get a statement for US Postal Service permit postage. You'll enjoy the convenience of instant access to postage for your permit mailings - without having to prepay or rush to cut checks. You can pay for one or more permits or mailing vendors through one account* from The Pitney Bowes Bank, member FDIC. And you can choose to extend payment over time to better meet your business needs.
Is this service for right for you?
- Do you send mail without using stamps or running it through your meter for postage?
- Do you use business reply mail?
- Do you use a 3rd party vendor (printer mail house or agency) for your first class or bulk mailings?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above EasyPermitPostage is for you.
- Pay for permit postage the same way you pay for meter postage. Mail Now Pay Later.
- Eliminate pre-payments, rushed checks, mail delays and the need to pay postage based on an estimate.
- Gain control over how much you pay each month. Choosing the full amount the minimum or anything in between.
- Track every penny and every mailing online with one account through Total Postage Management; with real time data and reporting tools that allow you to view or download up to 18 months of history.
Call 877 526 8291 for more information and to sign up today.
*Credit Account terms and eligibility are determined by The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc. Member FDIC. Pay the minimum before the due date to avoid late fees. Revolving balances accrue finance charges.
The EasyPermitPostage service makes mailing as easy as 1-2-3.
Send mail to your clients (bulk mailings, Express Mail, periodicals or any other class of mail) without prepaying for postage.
EasyPermitPostage ensures your business reply mail is received without costly delays or prepayments on a postage account.
3. Pay Later
You will receive a statement once a month. Your statement will itemize the dates the service was used, postage dollars, associated permit numbers and fees. It's that easy!