Why pay now when you can pay later?
Your Purchase Power account enables you to get a bill for postage and other office related expenses. You'll never have to worry about prepaying for postage again. Simply order the postage, supplies and other items you need, receive a statement and earn rewards.
A Purchase Power account enables Pitney Bowes clients to conveniently pay for postage and office related expenses on one account – including meter and permit postage, Pitney Bowes mailing supplies, equipment rental payments and purchases and carrier overnight/shipping (Fed Ex UPS DHL USPS and local carriers). And as a Pitney Bowes client you earn valuable rewards with every dollar you spend through your Purchase Power account – rewards can be redeemed for postage, supplies, gift cards or merchandise from leading retailers.
A Purchase Power account provides clients with great benefits for postage and office-related expenses:
- Convenience – one account for your postage and office related expenses
- Peace of Mind – never run out of postage
- Funds Management – no idle prepaid funds and no last minute checks for postage
- Accounting Control – online reporting tools provide real time and historic expense details
- Payment Flexibility – pay the minimum, the full amount or anything in between
- Rewards – earn free postage supplies or other great merchandise
How the Program Works
Existing and new Pitney Bowes clients automatically have a Purchase Power account. To use your account simply follow the Purchase Power account prompts for your next meter reset. For supplies you’ll have the option to be billed through your Purchase Power account. Statements are mailed monthly or can be viewed through your account online. Convenient online reporting tools allow you to view or download real time data and up to 18 months of history.
For more information about payments please see: Payment Options and Addresses.