Prepay and get postage credits.
The Reserve Account enables you to prepay for meter (Pitney Bowes and non-Pitney Bowes) or permit postage, PB Presort Services or Third Party providers and is FDIC-insured at The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc., Member FDIC.
Using our Reserve Account solution makes it even easier to pay for postage (meter and permit), manage and track postage expenditures for multiple systems or locations, eliminate manual check processing and create customized management reports - all online. In addition, clients who pay for postage in advance may earn interest in the form of postage credits depending on their average daily account balance.
Enjoy the benefits of using Pitney Bowes Reserve Account:
- Convenience – Eliminate multiple checks by using one account to pay for your meter (Pitney Bowes and non-Pitney Bowes) and permit postage, PB Presort Services or Third Party providers.
- Multiple Locations, Multiple Meters or Multiple Permits – Manage multiple accounts by paying for and tracking postage usage through one account. Even set postage limits and view detailed account information for each location.
- Funds Management – View your Reserve Account information online 24/7. Click on Total Postage Management to view and track real time and 18 months of historical postage spend for all your mailings across the organization.
- Free Postage – Earn interest in the form of postage credits depending on average daily account balance. Postage deposits are held in an FDIC insured account at The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc., Member FDIC – exclusive only to Pitney Bowes customers.
- Never Run Out of Postage – With our Schedule Pay option you can control how and when your account is funded based on your ongoing business needs. You can schedule electronic payments at set intervals (monthly weekly semi-monthly) or at certain dollar thresholds and eliminate check writing. And if you ever run low on postage you're automatically protected with a short-term advance (up to your pre-set limit) so your mail will go out on time every time.
Just sign in to your Account to view your Pitney Bowes Reserve Account details!
*Account terms and eligibility are determined by The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc. Member FDIC. Limited transactions allowed. Interest is earned and applied as statement credit when minimum average daily balances are met.