The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Download Mac OS X Printer Drivers for QL-1050 Label Printer
UPDATED: 29 March 2016
Products affected: QL-1050 Label Printer
Use the buttons below to download your Mac OS X printer drivers.
Download your OS X 10.9 or 10.10 printer driver.
Download your OS X 10.8 printer driver.
Download your Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 printer driver.
Download your Mac OS X 10.3.9 and 10.4.x and 10.5.x printer driver.
Download your Mac OS X 10.1 to 10.3.8 printer driver.
Follow these steps to install your Mac OS X printer drivers:
- Download your printer driver. The driver file is compressed in the disk image (.dmg) format.
- Double-click the downloaded *.dmg file.
- A disk image is mounted onto your desktop; the disk image contains the file "Brother***.pkg".
- Start up "Brother***.pkg", and then follow the instructions that appear in order to install your printer driver.
- To install the Brother printer driver, you must enter the password for an Admin account.
- If the disk image could not be mounted when the *.dmg file is double-clicked, use Disk Utility, which is included with Mac OS X.
- As a default (when Mac OS X was installed), Disk Utility is installed in: Macintosh HD/Applications/Utilities.
* Apple, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.