UPDATED: 29 March 2016
Products affected: QL-1050 Label Printer
Follow these steps to install your Windows printer drivers:
- When connected by USB, unplug the USB cable from the machine before installing the application, and make sure that the machine is not connected to the computer
- You must be logged on as a user with Administrator privileges to install the application
- Quit all other applications before starting the installation
- Downloading/installation procedure
- Click the Download button to begin downloading.
- After the downloading completes, double-click the file to expand it.
- Open the expanded folder, and then double-click “D_SETUP.EXE”.
- After the installer starts, complete the installation according to the instructions that appear on the screen.
Use the download buttons below to download your Windows printer drivers.
Download your Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 32/64-bit printer driver.