Selecting the default UPS account in SendPro Online or PitneyShip
In the classic version of SendPro Online, a system-wide default UPS account can be set by the administrator. Each user can also set their own default account, which overrides the default set by the administrator (SendPro Classic only).
This only applies to the classic version of SendPro Online. In PitneyShip, the default cost account can be set for each user individually from the Manage Users screen.
Select your software version
There are currently two versions of our shipping software. Click on the image that matches your Home screen to view the instructions for your version.
Selecting the system default UPS account
Only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure. This will be the default account for all users who do not have a different default account set (see below for details).
- Select Settings > Shipping Carriers.
- Select the Manage link next to the account you wish to update.
- Select the Make this my default UPS account box.
- Select Save. The system default account has a star next to it on the Shipping Carriers page.
Selecting your personal default UPS account
This setting can be set by each user. Individual user preferences override the default account set by the system Admin.
- Select Settings > Preferences.
- Under Default UPS Account, select the desired account.
UPDATED: April 21, 2023