If you do not have enough postage on an envelope, you can print a postage correction stamp to add more postage.
- From the SendPro Home screen, select Stamp Sheets & Rolls.
- Select Stamp Sheet if printing on a sheet, or Stamp Roll if printing on a roll.
- Select Print postage correction stamp from the Mailing Services / Stamp Value menu.
- Enter the value of your correction stamp.
- Select Add this value.
- Select Print.
- If printing from a web browser, a PDF of the stamp sheet opens in a new browser window or tab. Use your browser's print function to print this file.
- Place the postage correction stamp next to the original stamp.
Correction stamps cannot be printed without a date, and will show today's date. The postage is only valid for the date printed on the stamp.
UPDATED: April 27, 2021