Using USPS Postal Advisor on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Use the USPS Postal Advisor to determine the best options for mailing and shipping your mailpieces and packages
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
The USPS Postal Advisor provides information about the USPS products and services. You can use it to help you determine the best options for mailing and shipping your mailpieces and packages.
To open Postal Advisor:
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap USPS Postal Advisor, or,
- Tap Postal Advisor at the bottom of the Home screen.
- Use the tabs at the top of the main screen to get an overview of each of the USPS products and service categories.
- To display all of the services and products, tap the See All tab.
- To locate a specific service, scroll down the list. For example to get information on Priorty Mail Express, scroll down to Mailing and Shipping Services and tap Priority Mail Express.
UPDATED: July 19, 2021