If you do not have enough postage on an envelope, you can add more postage directly on a blank area on your envelope..
IMPORTANT: There is a limit of $10 per instance when you correct postage.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap the right arrow to advance to the next page.
- Tap Postage Correction.
- Tap Enter Postage Amount.
- Enter the postage amount.
- Tap Apply.
- Turn your envelope over to the blank side.
- Insert the letter into the device, pushing in all the way to the back and right. The device will clamp the letter and print postage. The power button will flash while the device is printing. The word "Correction" is printed on the postage mark.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: February 16, 2021