Run a Postage Refill report to see how and where your mailrooms refilling postage.
In this scenario, we want to enforce enterprise-wide funding through approved channels by ensuring that only Purchase Power accounts are being used, and that there are no unauthorized Reserve Accounts, and see which locations might be over- or under-filling meters.
- Click Reports in the main menu.
- Click Postage Refill in the first row of tabs.
- Click Fund Type
- Provides single view and enforces using the correct account for funding. Ensures . (Corporate may want Purchase Power Account only, and one site has opened their own Reserve Account. )
- Click By Location
- Which locations and meters at that location are refilling and by how much. Can indicate over- or under-filling meters.
- Click By Account
- Ship to BPN is the client account number for the installed location. One row for each BPN. Allows for charge-back reports. Custom fields allow location spends to be charged back to general ledger accounts (internal cost centers).
- Click Account Balances
- This is a nightly feed, showing the balance and how active the account is.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: June 29, 2021