Printing the UPS API High Value report in SendPro Enterprise
Learn how to print the UPS API High Value report in SendPro Enterprise.
Products affected: SendPro® Enterprise
To have the UPS API High Value report, also called UPS Control Log, printed at the same time as the shipping label, set up the following document:
- Open the Administration App.
- At the top of the page, select the Outputs button.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Click Add Document.
- Select the following settings:
- Output Type: High Value Report
- Generate From: Active Report
- Format: Active Report
- Label Path: UPS High Value Control Log.rpx
- Printer Type: Client
- Stock: Letter (8.5x11)
- Print Resizing: Try 50%
- Print Rotation: 0
- Click Save.
- Change the permissions to Carrier - UPS API.
- Save again.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021