Printing postage on the mailstation and mailstation2
Learn how to print postage on the mailstation and mailstation2.
Products affected: mailstation™, mailstation2™
- Place your mailpiece on the scale. The weight of your mailpiece displays.
- Press Class to change the class.
- Scroll to highlight the Class you wish to use, and then press Enter/yes.
- Enter the 5-digit ZIP Code or one-digit Zone number (0-8) if prompted.
- Your final postage amount and your class displays.
- Insert an envelope or tape strip into your meter from the front, ensure that your envelope pushes up to the right registration wall.
- The meter automatically prints the mailpiece. Remove your mailpiece after the printing completes.
UPDATED: July 20, 2023