Sharing the Address Book in SendPro Online
By default, each user has their own address book, but if you have a multi-user subscription, you can choose to have users share addresses.
Only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure.
With a shared address book:
- All users can add, edit, and delete recipient addresses.
- All users can import addresses, but when doing so, they cannot replace the entire address book.
- The shared address book is only for recipient addresses. Sender addresses are still set for each user individually.
- Select Settings > Admin Options.
- Under Share Address Book, check the I want to use a shared address book box.
Important: Once this setting is enabled, it cannot be undone. All users' address books will be permanently merged into one. There is no ability to go back to individual address books.
- When prompted, confirm that you wish to make this permanent change.
UPDATED: October 12, 2023