SendPro® C /SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
To compare rates on your SendPro C/SendPro+ device, use this example to compare shipping rates to get the best rate for you. You can apply this same method to compare other rates with different carriers. For this example, we’ll compare USPS Priority Mail to UPS Ground.
NOTE: As an alternative to the example provided here, you can use the SendPro Online Shipping Rate Selector to more easily compare shipping rates. Using a browser on your PC, go to https://login.pitneybowes.com/sendpro. You can use your SendPro C/SendPro+ device user ID and password to log into SendPro Online, or you can log into your PB account and go to SendPro Online from there.
- Select the first carrier, for example USPS.
- Verify or change the sender address.
- Select an account (if required).
- Select the recipient.
- Select the package type.
- Select the service. The total cost of the package appears as Total on the left side of the screen. Make note of the class selected and the price.
- Select the second carrier and repeat the process.
- Decide which carrier is best for your package.
The following two screens compares the costs of sending a 12” x 12” x 5.5” weighing 10 lbs. by USPS Priority Mail and UPS ground. Note that this is for demonstration only and not meant to endorse one carrier over another. In addition, there is not a one to one correspondence between UPS and USPS services.
USPS Priority Mail
- Comparing shipping rates with different carriers in SendPro Online
- Creating and printing a trackable label
UPDATED: February 16, 2021