SendPro® C /SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
Use this example to compare shipping rates on your SendPro C, SendPro+ and get the best rate for you. You can apply this same method to compare other rates with different carriers. For this example, we will compare USPS Priority Mail to UPS Ground.
- Select the first carrier. For example, USPS.
- Verify or change the sender address.
- If required, select an account.
- Select the recipient.
- Select the package type.
- Select the service. The total cost of the package appears as Total on the left side of the screen. Make note of the class selected and the price.
- Select the second carrier and repeat the process.
- Decide which carrier is best for your package.
The following two screens compare the costs of sending a 12” x 12” x 5.5” package weighing 10 lb. by USPS Priority Mail and UPS ground. This is for demonstration only and not meant to endorse one carrier over another. In addition, services may vary between carriers.
USPS Priority Mail
As an alternative to the provided example, you can use the SendPro Online Shipping Rate Selector to more easily compare shipping rates. Using a browser on your PC, go to https://login.pitneybowes.com/sendpro. You can use your SendPro C, SendPro+ user ID and password to sign in to SendPro Online, or you can sign in to your PB account and go to SendPro Online from there.
UPDATED: September 20, 2021