Products affected: Mailstream on Demand Virtual Mailroom
In order for the Mailstream on Demand Virtual Mailroom to print and mail your files, you must first upload them.
- Go to Windows Start > Solution Dynamics International Ltd > SDL DTP Jupiter Delivery Client to open the Mailstream on Demand Virtual Mailroom desktop app.
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- Enter the information about the folder you are uploading:
- Description: A meaningful description of the documents being added. You can use this to search for the job later if needed.
- Job Code: This will be supplied to you via the Statement of Work from Pitney Bowes.
- Folder: Click Browse and select the folder that contains the files you want to upload. This could be one PDF per document, or one PDF containing all of your documents (this is agreed upon during your account setup).
- Click Continue.
- Click Transfer Now. If your setup does not require job approval, you are finished.
To prevent duplicate submissions, you will see an error message if you attempt to re-upload the same documents. If you need to resubmit documents, you must first remove the Excel 'rec' receipt file from your submission folder.
- (Optional) Once the transfer is complete, you can click the link to view the job status in the Pitney Bowes Reporting Site.
- If job approval is required by your setup, you will need to approve your job before it will be printed and mailed.
UPDATED: February 24, 2021