Products affected: Mailstream on Demand Virtual Mailroom
If job approval is required by your setup, you will need to approve your job on the Pitney Bowes Reporting Site before it will be printed and mailed.
- Go to the Pitney Bowes Reporting Site and sign in with your email address and password. Your custom reporting site address (https://yourcustomerid.dtpcloudsystems.net) can be found in your welcome email and your Statement of Work.
- To view your booked jobs, select Monitoring > Booked.
- To view the details and documents, click on the job Description.
- Click the File Library icon to view the files you’ve uploaded. You can approve or delete the job from here, or proceed to the next step to review the files.
- (Optional) Click on the file name to review the uploaded files. The files open in a new tab.
- Click Approve to approve the files. The job has now been submitted for printing.
If you need to delete a job, click Delete. The files will not be printed and mailed.
- Once approved, the job moves from Booked to Submitted.
UPDATED: June 07, 2021